Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last view from Catania

I got contacted by the catanian photographer, Fabio Randone. He had seen my work in a previous exhibition in Catania and wanted to photograph me while doing a watercolour. We didn't have much time when I was living there. Later I left to Abu Dhabi. So when I came back for 10 days to Catania, I decided that we should finally do it instead of postponing it to who knows when. I have to confess that it was a extrange experience. The place we choose offers a great view of the hole city. I realized while painting it, that I really felt Catania as my home.


2 comments:

  1. Wow I never realised your paintings were so large. Amazing painting and fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, love the warm colour and the feeling of summer

    ReplyDelete